Exterior Glass Spandrels
Advantages of Glass Spandrels
- Adds a stylish and distinctive finish to any architectural design
- Can match or contrast vision panels in an all glass facade
- Available in any colour imaginable
- Extremely eye catching when backlighting is applied
- Can be used to hide structural elements and other building components
- The coating is impervious to UV radiation and weathering
About Graphic Glass Spandrels
Spandrels usually come in 6 mm toughened clear float with a minimum size of 300x150 mm and maximum size of 2980 x 1200 mm. Glass balustrades can be matched to the spandrels in opaque or translucent glass. An important benefit of colour-coated products for spandrel applications is the greater durability in comparison with other methods of spandrel glazing.
Our architectural glass systems offer excellent tempered glass quality, high throughput, long-term reliability and modular flexibility to adapt and expand as needs change. Production capabilities are available for glass 2.8mm - 19mm (.110" - 3/4") thick and widths up to 2440mm (96").
See our specifications page for more details.